A Grays voucher has a range of conditions that are specific as to when and where they may be used to bid for, or purchase, goods from Grays. The following are the general terms and conditions that apply to all vouchers. Terms and Conditions of use include both the specific terms and conditions set out in communications and the following general terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions apply to use of the vouchers issued by Grays (NSW) Pty Limited, ABN 35 003 688 284 - Grays. Using a voucher means you accept these conditions.
A rewards voucher - is an individually identifiable voucher for a set amount granted to a single user with a unique code.
1. Vouchers may be used, by registered customers to participate in auction events and/or purchase goods on internet website owned and operated by Grays in Australia, http://www.grays.com/
2. Each voucher has a specific expiry date.
3. To use a voucher the user must be either a registered Gray's customer or register as a customer prior to applying the voucher.
4. Registering as a Gray's customer requires the customer to nominate a current credit/debit card or PayPal account owned and operated by the customer.
5. Vouchers cannot be used by persons under 18 or persons who do not have a current credit/debit card or PayPal account linked to an Australian bank.
6. Public vouchers are limited to the number of recipients that may use the voucher to an auction or sale, i.e. the first 100 to reply. It cannot be applied to more than one purchase, whether the full amount of the voucher is required to complete the transaction or not.
7. A rewards voucher can be applied to more than one purchase. Following the initial transaction any residual balance will remain on the rewards voucher until the expiry date.
i. A portion of the current value of a voucher cannot be applied to a specific auction or purchase.
8. Only one voucher may be redeemed per purchase or bid.
9. If any transaction exceeds the current value of your voucher, you must pay for the balance with a valid and accepted credit/debit card or PayPal account or arrange an alternate payment method with Grays Customer Service Team on 1300 36 25 36.
10. Vouchers cannot be surrendered for a refund, have balances consolidated or be applied to a transaction after expiry date. Vouchers are not transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash are not legal tender and cannot be negotiated for securities.
11. Customers using a voucher must ensure that the voucher has been applied correctly to the purchase prior to checking out or confirming a Bid, refunds will not be processed where a voucher was not applied correctly by the user.
12. Grays reserves the right to cancel vouchers and orders placed using a voucher where we consider inappropriate use of the voucher has taken place.
Grays can vary or replace these conditions from time to time by publishing a revised set of voucher Terms and Conditions on http://www.grays.com/